by MAKE-UP ARTIST
Our beauty concept stands for your personal beauty experience with a feel-good character. Those who live a conscious lifestyle, who value something special, who value individuality and natural beauty products are in good hands here.
Sybille Vibrans is a professional make-up artist & lash stylist and also the founder of the make-up room berlin. As a creative mind, she works on TV projects, at events and shows. She has already worked as a make-up artist at Berlin Fashion Weeks, GNTM, on RTL on TV and for other big brands. International stars like Joan Baez, Helene Fischer, Lena Gerke or Markus Schenkenberg and many more were made up by her. In her beauty studio, she offers very personal and individual make-up beauty services, whether prominent or not. Everyone is welcome here.
Life can only be seen backwards, but must be lived forward.
With this wonderful citation from Sören A. Kirkegaard, I say goodbye to Prenzlauer Berg, cause I go forward. After almost seven years, I turn my back on the urban district and move with my beauty studio to the charming Berlin-Falkenberg. The green outskirts of Berlin attract with less hustle and bustle, more peace and more space for new offers around beauty treatments. The old goes, the new emerges. And I'm looking forward to new and familiar faces from now on in the new location. Kindly yours mua Sybille.
new studio adress: make-up room berlin | Dorfstraße 51 b | 1. Floor | 13057 Berlin
Please accept the current adjustments due to COVID-19
• Appointments must be made in advance by phone, online or via email. Walk-ins are not possible.
• Please plan your visit unaccompanied. Entry is only allowed individually at a distance of 1.5 m from other customers. The waiting area is currently not available.
• Please come to the appointment with a face mask. There is an obligation to wear a mouth mask mask |everyday mask | community mask.
• Wash hands and disinfect after entering the studio.
• We currently have to do without shaking hands and beverage service.
• Documentation of your presence is mandatory.
• Customers with symptoms of illness such as cough, fever are not treated. If you feel unwell or sick cancel the appointment in advance by phone. If you suspect a Covid-19 infection, please contact the competent authorities.
So far, hygienic work has been the basis of our treatments. We have now supplemented these according to official instructions. Further information on the applicable regulation: www.berlin.de
Appointments are needed. Booking is very easy online at the button beside. You can also send your request with the contact firm or by